Lo and Behold

... the diary of one Chicago guy pointing his car South and traveling to New Orleans to work, gut homes and not mess up the recovery efforts in New Orleans USA April 2006 ...

Name:
Location: shivering

Please check out mark-guarino.com or wordpreserve.com.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Week later

About a week after returning I am still having dreams of destruction. If the dreams are not literally about New Orleans, they are simply ordinary dreams with backgrounds of destruction.

I have made a vow, though, not to look at my photos for awhile. On Sunday I scrolled through them for family but felt sort of sick afterwards. I think I'm going to put them aside for awhile and not look at them for a few months.

I hope to continue this blog yet right now am trying to decide in what direction. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home